No doubt, communication is crucial to the survival of any relationship. But often, many don’t know the type of love and trust messages for distance relationships— that’s people they are geographically distant from.
But the question you’d ask is, should distance really bring an end to a relationship or kill the live and vibe in a healthy relationship you once had?
In this article, you’ll find out and learn some beautiful messages you can use to build rapport, strengthen love and trust in various types of relationships without fear of turning them into toxic relationships.
Read on! You can also extract “romantic love and trust messages for my wife” if you’re married. But if you’re not, don’t worry, you’ll find trust messages to make him/her fall in love.
Trust message to make her fall in love
- The subject of a soul mate has remained a fantasy before I met you. You’re a precious pearl, and nations may go to war because of you.
- According to the creation story, God spent a day creating man. But your charm and exquisite nature and character make me wonder if God spent a full year making you. I’m blessed to have you in my life.
- When I look up toward the sky at night, there are many stars. But every moment I look into my heart, I find only your name on my love canvass. Thus, receiving hundreds of strokes of canes to have you all to myself will always be worth it.
- Aside from the business perspective, I didn’t know what compound interest meant in real life until I fell in love with you. My love for you yesterday is nowhere close to what I have for you today— my love for you keeps growing, and I fear my heart may be unable to curtail it tomorrow.
- Your parents are blessed to have you as a child, but I think I’m privileged to have you as a partner. Your smile can dispel anger in a demoralized fellow. Or best, give hope to the hopeless.
- Staying in fetter for you would be my preferred option if there was anything called freedom from love.
Long distance relationship messages for husband or wife
- Even without seeing you physically, the positive energy you exude can give life to the weakest person in the universe. Your companionship is priceless and loving. Thank you.
- Our souls share an affinity, making it hard to imagine life without you. Thus, the physical distance between us only serves as a springboard to intensify our love.
- This period has taught me that distance is not a barrier in a loving relationship, except for the absence of trust. Thank you for trusting us regardless of the distance between us. You have a heart of gold.
- Waking up each morning to accept the reality that I can’t see you one-to-one makes my heart tear apart. But then it has revealed how much you’ve occupied my heart and thoughts. I pray for you every day and that we’ll see soon.
- I used to think I’d be able to curtail my emotions through this period of physical separation, but I was wrong. My heart has failed me, and it aches without you being around. I can’t wait to see you and smile back at your beautiful smile.
- My dear, I love you. Your absence has only strengthened my love—looking at how you’ve loved me and taught me how to love.
- For many, their love story is “out of sight, out of mind,” but the reverse is our case— our love journey has taught me some deep life lessons. At the top of the list is that genuine love hardly comes by, but when it does, it sticks like super glue.
Love and trust messages for distance relationship for him
- I can’t see you, my king. I’m looking for a tomorrow to seeing you again tomorrow. You make my world attractive and worth living in through your graceful words, support, and belief in me.
- You’re just so unique. The aura you carry is enough to make ladies queue to call you theirs. And regardless of distance, my love for you remains unflinching, and I hope your heart gets elastic to receive all the love I’m yet to shower on you.
- You’re such an inspiration to me in many ways—and, of course, to others. I can’t wait to get lost in your arms when I see you again.
- As each day rolls by, your lovely character gets revealed. And the more I know you, the more I want to be with you.
- Baby, I appreciate you. The manner with which you keep your promises—up to the minutest ones— baffles me. You’re a real man who values his words.
Love and trust messages for distance relationship for her
- You’re a beauty to behold. But when I say you’re beautiful, that goes beyond how you look– but your lovely attitude.
- One of the reasons I chose you out of thousands is because others lack what you have. You’re so real down-to-earth in your actions, that one begins to wonder if you’ve heard the word deception before.
- You’ve been such a strong force of encouragement to me– and our relationship. Your actions have shown you’re committed to what you love– and thank you for loving me.
- Each time I see and hear you speak, your voice soothes my stress, nerves and mind because your words are graceful.
Message on trust in friendship
- I value my friendship with you. You don’t just teach important lessons with your words but with your life. I have learned a lot from you. Honestly, you’re a loyal friend I want to keep forever.
- Dear friend, I’m proud to be in your circle. Your charisma, selflessness, humility, sagacity, and unparalleled sense of humor are so mesmerizing that I couldn’t desire a better friend. Believe me, you occupy a special place in my heart.
- It’s good to know one has people who are ready to give support to him/her. And you are one of such people in my life. Even though we are hundreds of kilometers apart, your genuine care and concern doesn’t change. You’re a true example of a low-maintenance friend— and even more!
- There’s no way I can think of things that can harm you, and if I’m privileged to stumble into those who want to execute evil plans against you, I’ll fight with the last strength to annul such plans. Because I know you’ll do the same for me, without thinking twice.
Love and trust messages for distance relationship—Quotes
- “It was a mistake,” you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” ― David Levithan
- “For there to be betrayal, there would have to be trust first.” ― Suzanne Collins
- “To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.” ― Malcolm X
Final thought on Love and trust messages for distance relationship
While distance can influence any relationship, it shouldn’t extinguish the love in any loving relationship. Rather it is a question of if there’s trust or not in the relationship. And that’s why the list of messages to help establish and sustain rapport and trust have been compiled for you.
If you have any question or contribution to make, you can do that by using the comment section.